Sunday, February 22, 2009

Cricut demo day

Yesterday was fun and factful. (Yes, mom is making up words, again!) We learned from each other, made new friends, and hooked another cricuteer. Michelle and I always put a warning on the label...The first one's free. Just kidding. But, once you Cricut, you will be hooked. If you have a machine and don't already love it, haven't used it much -- GASP! -- or just want to know what you are missing, join me for Tuesday's Cricut 101. It comes with a money back guarantee. If you don't have AhHah! moments that make you feel like you learned your $15 worth, I will refund your class fee. And, just so you know, no one has ever taken me up on it. Be there or be square. (Yeah, and I say 'cool' all the time, too.) Gotta love me! The Mom.

2 comments:

ronee said...

are you claiming more daughters?

uh oh!
xoxo
ronee

cruisingcrafter said...

I'm looking forward to the swarm on Friday5/15 if I can get everything done at work I will be there!!! Also looking forward to the call on 5/12. I would like to have another cricut design studio class that goes futher into the design studio. I think there is alot to learn about that program , tricks of the trade, you know. Well gotta run for now my VO and Ginger is calling me ...