Monday, December 6, 2010

Double jealous now!



OK, Ladies, quit with the making The Mom jealous with your new Cricut. First, you bring a Cricut Green one in, now my real favorite color - Turquoise! Karen is a Cricut Club Member, so she came in today to use Everyday Paper Dolls cartridge. She is helping with a baby shower and needed jungle animals for the decorations and party favors. They are soooo cute!
Not a Cricut Club Member? Well, here are some of the perks:
  • 25% off all Provo Craft Cricut products
  • $5 off Cricut classes
  • unlimited access to my cartridges
  • exclusive sales and deals
Ask about becoming a member the next time you are in the store. The Membership also makes a great gift for that hard to buy for Cricut lover.

1 comment:

Jessica said...

Hmmmm Cricut Club huh. Maybe. I ask about it when I come in. Cricut special prices etc is a great Idea.
The Aqua is goreous, but I would rather a pink, red or black one! So If santa stops in, just tell him for me please!