Sunday, August 8, 2010

Cricut® Swarm 2nd Saturday of each month

Cricut® Swarm Saturday - 8/14
Dictionary according to Provo Craft:


What is a Swarm? A Swarm is a gathering of Cricut® users and their friends.






Come join your Cricut®-happy friends for challenges and to swap ideas. We signed up with Provo Craft and started our local Swarm in 2007 and have been having fun ever since. The excitement is so great that one Cricuteer was bringing the gang a week early! Good thing they checked the calendar. :) Dive into cartridges for hidden treasures and learn from the best. There is no fee for this event! Bring your machine and your cartridges, your questions and whatever you would like to work on. And, get ready to Cricut like crazy!

We are all set up in the new HUGE crop space and ready for you to choose a table and spread out. We'll see you then.


The Mom


Charleston Scrapbooking


843-569-3559


7800 Rivers Ave., Suite 1050
mom@charlestonscrapbooking.com

1 comment:

Jessica said...

Hey Karla, how's things? I haven't been able to get over lately, house bound as usual ;) But I'm going to try to get by after the third.(check day) So what kind of new goodies can I just not live without? I do need some red, amd some white flowersoft for my Christmas Cards. So that will be one thing. And I've been looking for Tim's fades, the cracked one. I can't remember which one is with it. Let me know if you have them. And I'll definately make it over that Saturday.
Take care, Jessica