Thursday, September 3, 2009

We did it!!! Thanks to some very nice people, we have a Business License! Yesterday was a LONGGGG day, but I caught a few breaks. I'll tell you all the whole story during our next crop together. Just wanted my Cricut Crew to be the first to know the good news. We will be open for you to browse through all the goodies on Saturday 9/5/09 at 10am at the new location between Toys-R-Us and Moes. Stop by to see the new digs and chat with The Mom. Our Grand Opening has been postponed because of the craziness this week, so keep your eyes on the calendar for an update. But, in the meantime, we are open for business as of right now! As a matter of fact, I have already had customers and the stock is not even on the shelves!!! Don't tell Michelle. She would be mortified to know I let the ladies in to shop with all the mess. We have so much product to put out that she'll be up until time for me to open tomorrow, doing what she does best.


I want to take a few lines to give a very special thank you to the best sister in the whole world!!! BG spent days working on the boxes and boxes and boxes of new product so you can make it your own. I still have a lot of work to do to get it all into the system, but would NEVER have made it without her.


More thanks from me and Michelle to our respective sweeties who have been troupers through the move. Michael and Romeo deserve medals.

And, when I needed friends the most, some of our favorite croppers came to the rescue. I will blog the experience later, but suffice it to say that most of the moving was done during a torrential downpour! I was in tears and giving up, but my girls wouldn't let it be and Boy am I grateful!

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

We are just as grateful to you Mom for keeping this wonderful store going. If it were not for you and Michelle, we would not have such a great environment to spend time in. Can't wait to see you!

Brandy Jo Petersen said...

Hi The Mom, you know we would never steer you wrong!!! we just wanted to get "going" on the moving, and help ya'lls dream come true!! we love ya'll!!! see ya tomorrow

Gomunk said...

Karla, you're a trooper. I'm so glad you guys were able to the business license in time to open today. It's been such a joy helping you guys move and set everything up, and as much as I've enjoyed it, you guys are not allowed to move again for quite a while. :-)
I hope everything has gone well at the store today. It was looking pretty spiffy when Mom and I left at 5. You know if you need anything else, just holler, and we'll be there.