Tuesday, September 29, 2009

All my new toys and some Scrap Pink pics

Looks like I left this post in draft from 9/29, so here it is, albeit late...



I am so excited about all my new toys that I can hardly stick to the to-do list. And that list is getting longer, I can tell you. Every time I think I'm getting ahead, more product comes in. What a great problem to have, right? We broke out the Pink Cricut for Scrap Pink Weekend and had a good time with the Designer's Calendar and Pink Journey cartridges. We had a full house on Friday night and Saturday night for our 12 hour crops and were busting at the seams on Sunday. Regina won the Pink Apron for filling her BINGO card. That's a lot of stuff to do in one day!!! And for putting in the most hours over the weekend of 12 hour crops, Renee won the Rock Paper Trimmer!!! A good time was had by all.






The Begonia Medallion and Intro to Tear Bears classes were too much fun and Bobbi provided the Make-n-Takes. Her designs are so cute! Michelle booked out and rocked her first Copic Marker class and we are about 1/2 full for the October 25th class. Be sure and call to reserve your spot for this unique opportunity. These new tools are awesome! I have been filling up my weeks with Cricut and Flower Soft classes and Bobbi hardly has time to work her day job.

We have some exciting news for upcoming altered album and layout classes that showcase the Tim Holtz and Ranger goodies. I ordered all the colors of Stickles, Ice Stickles, Distress Stickles, Distress Crackle Paint, Distress Inks, Liquid Pearls, Dimensional Pearls, Paint Dabbers, and Oh Boy! Keep an eye on the on-line calendar, 'cause we are adding classes, crops and events every day.

Gotta go get busy so I can play later.

Come see me at the new location and we'll chat.
Karla aka The Mom (Scrappin' at The Pink House)

Charleston Scrapbooking
7800 Rivers Ave, Suite 1010
N. Charleston, SC 29406843-744-6911

2 comments:

Gomunk said...

Yay for new stuff!
I had a blast at ScrapPink and am looking forward to getting back to Friday Night Crops. Those 12 hours crop nights kick my butt, but I'm always a trooper and stick around until the end.

Anonymous said...

Hey Mom!

I will be coming by today with my first class creation (I think you saw it on my blog). I will have the mimi album done by Sunday when I come for the card class. See you in a few hours love!!